Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 11, 2012

LulaKate Debuts Ready To Wear Collection


I'm a dress lovin' girly kinda gal. So when the ladies at LulaKate asked me to help spread the word about their brand new ready to wear collection - well I agreed wholeheartedly.

Because it's really, really good and man I love when I can support an awesome Charleston talent! But hey don't go thinking oh this is just a Charleston thing. LulaKate's bridal and bridesmaid collections have garnered plenty of attention.

And for good reason.

To ensure that I could really speak to the greatness that IS LulaKate, they ever so sweetly invited me to choose a dress from their debut collection. Yes please. Windemere in Blue all the way.


As you can see I'm really happy. I love this dress. And one of the best parts about it is that it's limited edition. Each LulaKate ready to wear collection is only available for about 2 months on their site. And then - tada - a brand new collection unveils. So keep up and buy fast.

To see more of LulaKate check out their gorgeous site. You can also re-visit my post on their spring runway event here.

Thanks LulaKate! Congrats on the new collection that I know makes your customers happy. xx,

9 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Well you chose my favorite dress. Good pick and great collection thanks for sharing because I had no idea about it!

Julia Ryan said...

Great choice! That dress looks perfect so many occasions! Also loving that bottom middle dress!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

The dresses are adorable, but YOU are more adorable!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

And I was just going to say that the blue colorblock dress was my favorite, and then there you are wearing it, love it! ;)

Jessamie {Bird and Branch Redesign} said...

Love Katherine and her Lula's! Can't get over her new line of RTW!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

I love LulaKate and love that she is so Charleston!! It's amazing.

Xo-L

simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

Love that you're supporting local, small businesses! Those blue and purple tones are stunning! And who doesn't love a bridesmaids dress you can wear over and over again?

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those are the most adorable dresses!!! I *love* that blue color!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Ah the blue one was totally my favorite! It was my number one pick so it was fab to scroll down and see it was the one you were wearing! Perfection!

Camila
http://blog.effortless-style.com