Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 19, 2013

Philodendron


I've rubbed my fiddle leaf fig and orchids in your face enough (that sounded unintentionally dirty). I'm not giving up on them, they're like my first children as far as houseplants go. But I'm ready to add a new plant to the family, too. Enter the lovely philodendron.


Philodendron's have a rockstar air purifying status and are very easy to care for. They're also exceptionally pretty.


Clean living, y'all. Philodendrons. Sprinkle a stem or two in this pretty and double duty vessel.

10 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

om, I love those. I kill everything alive though, except for pets and people.

Tiffany Leigh said...

These are pretty spectacular. I tried my hand at a little baby fern but sadly, like Matthew Mcconaughey in How to Lose I Guy, I killed that love fern. Been on the hunt for good greenery since!

designchic said...

It makes such a difference in any room to add greenery not to mention the health benefits...beautiful post!

17 Perth said...

It really does do a lot for the space...I love having plants in my house.

Unknown said...

These are one of my favorites besides the Fiddle Leaf of course, I love anything that adds some life to a room! Adore all of your inspiration pictures! XoXo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I love these!

Unknown said...

Loved this..especially the frames
kiddicare

Jeane M. said...

Everything seems homey and inviting. Love the plants dear. Got my eye on your next posts.

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

I need one of these!! Thanks for sharing. Any plant that is easy to take care of is my kind of plant!

HKpowers said...

Come visit me in the foliage greenhouse at Abide A While and I'll talk your ear off about tropical houseplant care & design & help you find the perfect plant for your space!