Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 16, 2013

LWD


So I have a thing about white dresses. I'm what I like to call a soft bodied woman (aka not so toned), so I have trouble with a lot of clothes that have thin fabric or are really sheer. And often times I struggle with finding the perfect little white dress. It needs to be sturdy or flowy. I think I've found her, thanks to a little ol amazing brand named Joie.



Isn't it a pure delight? And those bond girl sandals need to be in my closet. I mean. Gah. But since this post is supposed to be all about the little white dress... oh look I found 5 more.

And dare I say my favorite dressy LWD? The Shoshanna peplum.

Which is your favorite? 

Quick note on the alc dress- I have two of their dresses in this same boxy shape. They're pretty much my go to's. Great brand, y'all.

6 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Little white dresses are my favorite too, but so damn hard to find a perfect one!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the CM number! Your selection of accessories is fantastic!

Staci (LeatherandLeops) said...

love the peplum white dress , gorge!

xx
staci

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

You and your soft body! ;) I've been having this problem but with white jeans, can't find the right one! Loving all these picks, especially the CM one and that boxy type one (alc)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Love these choices! The tank dress is perfect!

Anne [A Squared] said...

Ha! Soft body-- I hear you! And I feel your pain.