Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 11, 2011

We're Home + A Winner + Another Sneak Peek

Thank you so much for all the prayers and well wishes for my family.  I'm so happy to share that on Friday Fletcher was released from the NICU and we're all home as our happy family of four now.  Couldn't be happier, though I may wish for extra sleep for Christmas this year...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm also happy to share that we have a winner to our Novica gift card giveaway.  Congratulations Suburban Prep -- you won!  Email me at looklingerlove@yahoo.com and I'll get you hooked up :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And don't forget, tomorrow the Kate Long Stevenson "Small Works on Paper" blog sale begins.  I've seen all the pieces and let me tell you I just want to keep them all...
"#18", 4x4, $115

Enjoy your Sunday!  See you here tomorrow.


11 comments:

17 Perth said...

So excited you guys are home together! Merry Christmas to you all--I know you must be so relieved and happy to have him home.

And for the paintings--I cannot wait to see what she has done. Her work is gorgeous.

Happy Sunday. :)

Emily | Recently said...

Yay yay yay!!! What an amazing Christmas gift! So happy for you!

Designwali said...

so nice to know your family is all home...time for rest & snuggles now.

Unknown said...

You have been in my prayers all this time. So thankful you are all home. Big hugs. Enjoy this special time with your sweet family of four. xoxo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm so glad that Fletcher is home at last! What a perfect present for this year (c: Here's to even more good news and a fantastic Christmas as a family!

Allison said...

That is the best Christmas gift! I am so glad little Fletcher is home and you are all together. What a wonderful blessing.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Glad to hear that all is well love!

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

A Perfect Gray said...

happy homecoming for fletcher. this will be your best christmas ever. donna

A Perfect Gray said...

happy homecoming for fletcher. this will be your best christmas ever. donna

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Im so happy for you and your family. What a wonderful Christmas gift!

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

love that painting! And love that you, Chassity, won my blog Jane Pope Earring giveaway! Congrats!