Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 20, 2013

French Chic


I want to wear this outfit so bad that I would even wear it in this hot SC weather. That bad, y'all.

bonsoir tank - perfect little graphic tank for layering.
sevens destroyed jeans - sevens has pretty much always been my best fitting jean. u too?
i want a large watch and this marc jacobs gold watch is priced nicely and looks good.
it's never too early to buy a good sweater, especially one as pretty as this vince drape cardigan.
i love the discreet brand stamp on this lunch clutch. the white is my fave but black is nice, too.
these black whisp pumps look like $300 but are only $89 on shopbop. love 'em!

If you'd rather pair this outfit with a flat then these felicia flats are pretty much tops. The reviews they're getting are awesome.




6 comments:

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Sevens are the best! Hands down! No one else compares!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

You would rock the shit out of that outfit, for reals.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I need that tank, looove it!

Ellie said...

I second that Sam Edelman emotion! I have great luck with their shoes. My favorites are my riding boots that were comfy right out of the box!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

I love the tank and the gold watch!!

xo

www.simplylowcountry.com

Nicole Michelle Centers said...

So rocker chic fab!

Nicole
www.eleganceandclutter.blogspot.com